That lovely and most cherished sister of yours deserves some cool Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister, wish her a happy Raksha Bandhan, rakhi occurs only once a year, so this is time to celebrate with your lovely sister and family.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
- My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother I love u so much and miss you many times in a day and your every task.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness in the world.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
- Missing you a lot this Raksha Bandhan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.
- I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.
- The bond we share is nurtured care. Wish that you reach for the sky is always in my prayer. Happy Rakhi. Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister…
Raksha Bandhan Letter From Sister to Brother in English
- Yeh Bandhan to khushiyon ka Bandhan hai – Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother, who is also my friend.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan! God will give you long life. always be happy. enjoy every part of your life.
- Do you know what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
- The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
- I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. HappyRaksha Bandhan!
- Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho. Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna.
Funny Raksha Bandhan Message for Sister
- May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI
- I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sister, you are like a fragrant rose. Sister, you are the greatest gift of life. Sister, you lift my spirit to newer heights. Sister, you make me feel special always.
- There is only one thing I have to say… You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.
- Dear brother, today is Raksha Bandhan and u r not here by my side.. but we r close in each other’s thoughts and my love will always be with u.
- A Sister Is Someone Who Is Caring & Sharing. Sister Can Understand Things U Never Said. She Can Understand Pain, Which Is Not Visible 2 Any1.
- I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you. Happy Rakhi. Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister
- With all my love. If I can choose my bro in the next life, it will be u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz tomorrow) Love u always Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
- Khuda Kare Tujhe Khushiyan Hazaar Mile, Mujhse Bhi Achcha Yaar Mile, Meri Girlfriend Tujhe Bandhe RAKHI, Aur Ek AUR Behan Ka Pyaar Mile
- Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai Happy Rakhi. raksha bandhan wishes for sister
- This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI
- Am very glad to be ur sister… Our relationship will be everlasting… Am very happy to be ur part of the family… Lots of Love, Ur Sweet Sis.
- On this special day, I want to wish u a long life with lots of happiness always. Even though we stay far apart, you are always in my mind and heart.
- I am lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!!
- Rakhi celebrations are in full swing. All the brothers and sisters Keep the bond growing. Happy RakshaBandhan, A sister’s love for brothers.
- She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
- We laugh, we cry, and we make time fly. My best friends are my sister and me.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi to your wrist… Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister
- Thanks, dear Bhaiya for yoUr warm affectioN & YoUr UNderstaNdiNg, May oUr boNd of Love remaiN forever.
- I want to tell U, dUriNg times wheN we foUght, my Love was iN different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!