Match.com/login to My Account Dating Site: Match.com is a dating site for singles to find their second half (lover) online for free. If you are a man seeking a woman or a woman seeking a man, match.com is the best place to find your perfect love online without much stress.
Also, Match.com also allows men who are seeking men and women who are seeking for women to connect and find their lovers too.
Honestly, Match.com doesn’t have any discrimination at all and they made it so easy in a way that you can be able to select what exactly you want and you will be served based on your interest.
Match.com The Leading Online Dating Site for Singles
Match.com was launched on the web in April 1995, Match.com helped in growing the online dating industry and now services 24 countries and territories and hosts Web sites in 15 different languages.
Match.com creates romantic opportunities so singles are more likely to find someone special. Over the years, Match.com learned more and more about what people want and the tools they need to help take the lottery out of love.
With more ways than ever to bring singles together, Match.com has come a long way since 1995.
Match.com’s mission is simply to help singles find the kind of relationship they’re looking for of which Match.com is pretty good at.
Every month, we hear from hundreds of successful couples from all over the world—sharing love stories, sending invitations to weddings and announcing the births of new babies. It’s no wonder everyone knows someone who’s found love on Match.com!
How Match.com Works
At Match.com, singles are given the opportunity to express themselves through various free writing sections. Profiles may include up to 26 photos, as well as selected preferences regarding the person they’re searching for.
With the click of a mouse, members can instantly see photos and read about potential matches in their area.
Match.com also understands the importance of privacy and integrity. All communication between members on Match.com happens through an “anonymous” email network.
The names and contact information of all members are kept confidential until the member personally decides to share the information with a potential match.
And to help ensure the integrity of the www.match.com community, every profile and photo is screened by the Customer Care team for appropriateness before it’s posted to the site.
While love is universal, the way people meet, court and develop relationships is far from it. That’s why Match.com offers different approaches and features unique to different cultures.
Match.com powers online dating for Yahoo! Personals in Australia and North America, and for other strategic partners in many countries throughout Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
Match.com Head Office Address
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Match.com is an operating business of IAC/InterActiveCorp (Nasdaq: IACI) and has international offices in Beijing and Tokyo.
Match.com is rated the #1 Dating Site by Chadwick Martin Bailey.
Numerous Features of Match.com
When you visit the match.com website, you are prompted to select some options that will enable the site to direct you and display people based on your interest and these options are as follows:
Who are you interested in?
When you click on this, there is a drop-down where you must pick any of the 4 available options:
- I am a Man seeking for a Woman
- I am a Woman seeking for a Man
- I am a Man seeking for a Man
- I am a Woman seeking for a Woman
Also, there is still another for the site to display more interest for you labelled as:
- More options
Here you can select the age range of people you want to meet, you can select between the ages of 18 to 109.
Enter Your Zip Code
Here you will need to put the zip code of your location, this helps in connecting you with the right people around.
Match.com Mobile App
Just like any other online social media website that has an app for mobile phones, match.com has its own mobile app for Android and iOS devices and the good part of it is, this app is free to download.
Match.com Mobile App Features
- Check out profiles near you
- Exchange emails
- Upload and browse photos
- Get the sparks flying with a like
- See who’s peeked at your profile
- Get new matches delivered daily
You can download the Match.com mobile app using the official links below:
Match.com Mobile App Download for Android
You can download the match.com android app from the google play store for free by clicking here.
Match.com Mobile App Download for iOS
You can download the Match mobile app for iPhone and iPad from the Apple app store for free by clicking here.
Match.com App Available on Amazon Store
You can as well download the iOS and Android app from the Amazon app store for free here
Below I will be listing and explaining all the features of the match.com website so that you will know where to locate and how to use any of these features and what they stand for.
Match.com Relationship Advice
As a user of match.com, one of the things you might need is how to keep your relationship going and also you will need tips on how to start and maintain a healthy relationship with your partner.
MA\atch.com doesn’t just only make it possible for you to meet your dream partner, they also give you relationship advice that will help you build that relationship of yours.
Need some relationship tips? then rush now to the match.com blog here: https://blog.match.com/
The nickname for the Match.com blog is Heartbeat.
To sign in/log in to the match.com website is very if you follow the below steps very well. You know you can barely perform any task on the website without logging in to your account, so it is very important for you to log in to your account, to do that follow the below steps:
- Go to the Match’s sign in/log in page: http://www.match.com/login/
- Enter your username or email address in the first field of the access form that you’ll see on the left side of your screen.
- Enter your password in the second field box.
- Finally click on the “Sign In Now” button
Match.com Sign Up
If you are new to Match.com, you will need to create an account and to do that you need to visit https://match.com/registration/registration.aspx and fill out the information required from you, after filling the info, click on sign up.
Match.com Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your account password, you can recover it by visiting the forgot password page by visiting https://match.com/forgotpassword and entering your email address, a recovery process will be sent to your email immediately.
Match.com Forgot Email
It is possible for a user to have forgotten his or her email especially when you have many email accounts and you can’t remember the particular email account you used for the signup.
The good news is that there is an option to recover your forgotten email account
To recover your email account, go to https://match.com/forgotemail and fill out your account Username / First name, Password, Date of birth (Month, Day, Year), Zip/postal code, then click on the Receive Email Address.
Match.com Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is My Match.com Login Blocked?
Why Am I Getting Charged for Match.com and I Don’t Have a Login or User?
Maybe someone used your card to purchase a match.com subscription.
In this case, there are 2 things you can do:
1. Contact match.com support and report the issue, provide them with enough information so that they can help you cancel the subscription, to do this visit https://match.custhelp.com/app/ask/src_domain/www.match.com
2. Contact your bank and explain everything to them, they are likely to block your old debit card and give you a new one, this way they won’t be able to charge your card again.
How to Cancel Match.com if I Can’t Login?
If you can’t log in, it is likely that your match.com account has been terminated/blocked1 due to invalid activity, in this case, I don’t think you need to do anything, the account is gone, just create a new account and move on, or you can contact match.com support and explain what you want to do to them.
To contact match.com support, head to this page: https://match.custhelp.com/app/ask/src_domain/www.match.com
Match.com Terms and Conditions
California subscribers: You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed.
If you subscribed using an External Service (e.g., Apple ID, Google Play), you must cancel through your External Service, as set forth in more detail in Section 8a.
If you subscribed through your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple/Google, not Match. You can request a refund from Apple through your Apple ID account on your phone or at https://getsupport.apple.com.
All other users may request a refund by contacting Match Customer Service by clicking here, or by mailing or delivering a signed and dated notice that states that you, the buyer, are cancelling this agreement, or words of similar effect.
Please also include your name and the email address, phone number, or another unique identifier you used to sign up for your account. This notice shall be sent to Match, Attn: Cancellations, P.O. Box 25472, Dallas, Texas 75225, USA.
In accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at Consumer Information Division, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
We have included brief summaries at the beginning of each section to make it easier for you to read and understand this agreement. The summaries do not replace the text of each section, and you should still read each section in its entirety.
By accessing or using Match’s services, you agree to be bound by these terms, including our Privacy and Cookie Policies, so it is important that you read this agreement carefully before you create an account. We may update the terms from time to time, so you should check this page regularly for updates.
Welcome to Match, operated by Match Group, LLC, in the case of users originating from within the United States and Canada, and Match.com Global Services Limited, in the case of users originating from outside of the United States and Canada. As used in this Agreement, the terms “Match,” “us,” “we,” the “Company”, and “our” shall refer to Match Group, LLC and/or Match.com Global Services Limited, as appropriate.
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change the Terms at any time. Notice of any material change will be posted on this page with an updated effective date.
In certain circumstances, we may notify you of a change to the Terms via email or other means, as appropriate under the circumstances; however, you are responsible for regularly checking this page for notice of any changes. We agree that future changes will not be retroactive without your consent.
Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any change, and you will be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not accept a change to the terms, you should stop using our Services immediately.
ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY; YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Before you create an account on Match, make sure you are eligible to use our Services. This Section also details what you can and can’t do when using the Services, as well as the rights you grant Match.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with Match;
- You are single or separated from your spouse;
- You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country;
- You are not on any list of individuals prohibited from conducting business with the United States;
- You are not prohibited by law from using our services;
- You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence;
- You are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry;
- You do not have more than one account on our Services; and
- You have not previously been removed from our Services by us, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account.
If at any time you cease to meet these requirements, you must immediately delete your account.
You agree to:
- Comply with these Terms, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change;
- Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Use the latest version of the Website and/or App;
- Treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner, both on and off our Services;
- Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees;
- Review the Safety Tips;
- Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.
You agree that you will not:
- Misrepresent your identity, age, current or previous positions, qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Use the Services in a way that damages the Services or prevents their use by other users;
- Use our Services in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, the servers, or our Services’ networks;
- Use our Services for any harmful, illegal, or nefarious purpose;
- Harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or otherwise mistreat any person;
- Post or share Prohibited Content (see below);
- Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- Solicit money or other items of value from another user, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation;
- Use another user’s account;
- Use our Services in relation to fraud, a pyramid scheme, or other similar practice; or
- Violate the terms of the license granted to you by Match (see Section 6 below).
- Disclose private or proprietary information that you do not have the right to disclose;
- Copy, modify, transmit, distribute, or create any derivative works from, any Member Content or Our Content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Services without Match’s prior written consent;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Match;
- Use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Services or its contents;
- Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of our Services;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our Services;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our Services without Match’s prior written authorization;
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Match or the platform (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Match) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our Services, or cause others to do so;
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services or Member Content or information without our written consent;
- Use, access, or publish the Match application programming interface without our written consent;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network; or
- Encourage, promote, or agree to engage in any activity that violates these Terms.
Prohibited Content—Match prohibits uploading or sharing content that:
- Is likely to be deemed offensive or to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity, or contains nudity;
- Is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or that promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- Encourages or facilitates any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offense;
- Is defamatory, libelous, or untrue;
- Relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions, promotions, and advertising, solicitation for services, “sugar daddy” or “sugar baby” relationships, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- Contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Match or otherwise;
- Infringes upon any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- Was not written by you or was automatically generated, unless expressly authorized by Match;
- Includes the image or likeness of another person without that person’s consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s parent or guardian), or is an image or likeness or a minor unaccompanied by the minor’s parent or guardian;
- Is inconsistent with the intended use of the Services; or
- May harm the reputation of Match or its affiliates.
The uploading or sharing of content that violates these terms (“Prohibited Content”) may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
It is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities with regard to the content on our Services, including any content you provide or post. You are expressly prohibited from posting inappropriate content.
While using our Services, you will have access to: (i) content that you upload or provide while using our Services (“Your Content”); (ii) content that other users upload or provide while using our Services (“Member Content”); and (iii) content that Match provides on and through our Services (“Our Content”). In this agreement, “content” includes, without limitation, all text, images, video, audio, or other material on our Services, including information on users’ profiles and indirect messages between users.
You are responsible for Your Content. Don’t share anything that you wouldn’t want others to see, that would violate this Agreement, or that may expose you or us to legal liability.
You are solely responsible and liable for Your Content, and, therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide to us or any other user is accurate, including any information submitted through Facebook or other third-party sources (if applicable), and that you will update your account information as necessary to ensure its accuracy.
The content included on your individual profile should be relevant to the intended use of our Services. You may not display any personal contact or banking information, whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details).
If you choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to use caution in disclosing any personal information online.
Your individual profile will be visible to other people around the world, so be sure that you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post. You acknowledge and agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users, and, notwithstanding these Terms, other users may share Your Content with third parties.
By uploading Your Content, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so and automatically grant us a license to use Your Content as provided under Section 7 below.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review Your Content, and we have the right to remove, delete, edit, limit, or block or prevent access to any of Your Content at any time at our sole discretion. Furthermore, you understand agree that we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
Leave a Reply